Contractors Financial Opportunity
Contractors Financial Opportunity’s (CFO) purpose is to deliver Chief Financial Officer level financial expertise to the owners of privately held air conditioning and plumbing businesses. CFO’s specific focus is to deliver clients highly accurate and fair business valuations, managing sophisticated exit strategies and executing business transactions in order to maximize the highest return for the hard work and sacrifice invested into the business by the owner.
- Specific experience in valuations, buying and selling within the HVAC and plumbing industries. HVAC and plumbing is not one of the industries we do, it is all that we do!
- Situations calling for a business valuation are commonly emotional and stressful periods of business ownership. Rely on industry specific experience to deliver a fair and accurate value for your business.
- Buying a business can lead to disaster, especially if you have never done so before. Before making an investment, make sure you have all the necessary valuation and due diligence information.
- Selling your business is, for many, a once in a lifetime event. Having someone on your side who has the transactional experience will ensure that your transaction is successfully completed.
- The Sell Smart System is a proven system for preparing businesses for sale as the business grows. The Sell Smart System eliminates operational distractions because shorter steps are taken over a longer period of time.
- Businesses that fail to prepare an exit strategy are 10X more likely to be paid LESS than fair market value when they sell their business.